Everyone Needs a Holiday Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion is called ‘Everyone Needs a Holiday Promotion’. Information on how to participate in the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions of eligibility. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of eligibility.
- The Promotion Period commences at 9:00 am on 1st October 2018 and closes at 5.00 pm on 31st October 2018.
The Promoter is Woolworths Employees’ Credit Union Limited | ABN 67 087 651 803 | AFSL / Australian Credit Licence 24072, 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista, NSW 2153
- Persons under 18 years of age are ineligible for the Promotion.
- This offer is only available to members of Woolworths Employees’ Credit Union Limited.
- The offer is not available on policies sold during the period that attract a Woolworths Employees’ Credit Union Limited staff discount.
- The purchase and payment of a QBE Home, Home Contents, Landlords or a Comprehensive Motor during the Promotion Period entitles the member to receive an entry into a draw to win a $2,000 Flight Centre voucher. The Promotion does not apply to the renewal of a QBE Home Building, Home Contents, Landlords or a Comprehensive Motor Policy.
- The purchase and payment of a QBE Home Building, Home Contents, Landlords or a Comprehensive Motor policy is deemed to occur upon the member agreeing to become bound by the terms of the relevant product, the member paying for the product during the Promotion Period, and the product remaining active for the full duration of the 21-day cooling off period.
- An agreement by a policyholder to enter a periodic instalment plan for a QBE General Insurance product is deemed to be payment of that product.
- QBE Home Building, Home Contents, Landlords and Comprehensive Motor Policies are issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited. ABN 78 003 191 035, AFS Licence 239545
- The determination of valid participation is at the sole and exclusive discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw will be conducted at 12:00pm on 22nd November 2018 at QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited, Level 3/628 Bourke Street, Melbourne Vic 3000
- Entries will be validated via sales and system reports. The winner will be the first person drawn at random by computer selection.
- The winning entrant will be notified by telephone and mail within two days of the prize draw.
- The winning entrant will be notified via social media and electronic communications.
- The prize must be claimed by the winning entrant within three months of the prize draw date, otherwise a redraw will be conducted at 12:00pm on 22nd February 2019 at QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited, Level 3/628 Bourke Street, Melbourne Vic 3000
- The winning re-draw entrant will be notified by telephone and mail within two days of the prize draw.
- The prize is non-transferable
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any communications network or data storage device or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, interruption to electricity supply or transmission of data, or otherwise.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost or misdirected mail.